Attitude affects every aspect of our lives. It affects how we start our day, how we get to work or school, how we act while we are there, and how well our evenings become. The best way to have a positive attitude is to choose to have it right now. Make it your intention and then maintain that thought throughout the day.
Here are a tips to get and maintain a positive attitude during your work day:
- Gratitude – Make the first thought of your day one of gratitude. Before getting out of bed, think of several things that you are grateful of.
- Positive Messages – Make the first thing you look at on your computer be a positive message. Things like my Daily Positive Points or sites that send you a positive message of the day work very nicely.
- Intention – While getting ready for work or school, state an intention that you will have a positive attitude all day today. Try this: “I AM a powerful, positive person. My intention is to see something positive in every situation today.”
- Schedule Your Day – Before starting at work or school, make a list of things you want to accomplish. Then set your alarm on your phone to go off every hour at the same time all day to remind you to stay focused on your intention.
- Gratitude – End your day with gratitude. Make a list or better yet, journal what you were grateful for the day. This is a very powerful tool to set your mind in the right frame of mind as you enter the unconscious dream state.
With these simple 5-steps you can have and maintain a positive attitude today. Just remember to take it one day at a time and when things don’t go as planned, simply start the next day off with the intention of positivity.
With peace and gratitude,