STINKIN’ THINKIN’ STINKS Prize Drawing Rules & Regulations OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. Promotion begins on October 29, 2013 and ends on November 1, 2013 and all entries must be transmitted no later than that date. The prize drawings are open to residents of the United States and Canada only (void where prohibited), and entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
2. To enter the prize drawings, complete and submit electronically the online entry form at https://idontstink.com/wishlist-member/?reg=1382918530. All fields on the online entry form must be filled out completely to be entered to win. Please enter the word “drawing” in the order confirmation field. Incomplete entry forms are void. One entry per household is allowed. Entries submitted using bot or automated technology are ineligible and may be deleted. Bill King and Bryce Cullen Publishing assume no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone, or human error or technical malfunctions that may occur.
3. Prizes and Odds of Winning. Prize drawings will be held on November 1, 2013 for all prizes listed at www.itdontstink.com/stinkinthinkinstinks. Substituting prizes is not allowed. Prizes are non-transferable. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Prize drawings are void where prohibited. The drawings are conducted by posiTRACT Solutions, LLC.
4. Validation and Acceptance. The prize winners will be selected in a random drawing. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these official rules. Potential winners will be notified via email, in the November 1, 2013 Daily Positive Points email, and in Bill King’s blog post that day.
5. General information. Bryce Cullen Publishing and Bill King and partners in this promotion are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Bryce Cullen Publishing and Bill King (and other Partners) that may cause the prize drawings to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prizes, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prizes, or from participation in the prizes drawings; or (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the prize drawings. Bryce Cullen Publishing and Bill King reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the prize drawings at any time if a computer virus, bug tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Drawing. Bryce Cullen Publishing and Bill King also reserve the right to disqualify, in their sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Web site, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. By participating in the Drawing, each participant agrees to release and hold Bryce Cullen Publishing and Bill King harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Drawing or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
6. By entering these Prize Drawings, entrants are agreeing to periodic updates from Bryce Cullen Publishing or Bill King about this drawing, special offers, or new products. Entrant’s e-mail will not be sold or given to third parties.
7. Winner’s List. Winner will be posted on or after November 1, 2013 at https://idontstink.com/blog-2/. The winner will also be notified via email.
8. Sponsored by posiTRACT Solutions,LLC PO Box 271413, Flower Mound, TX 75027.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!